HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF INSTANTLY
- Apr 08, 2017
- by Admin
All the people love their hair. Not only females but also males want their hair to look more beautiful. They use many hair care products. Men often use gels and other oils. Nowadays, people use straighteners and hair dryers, these give out warm air that can cause skin dryness problems if used too excessively. These days the common problem that we all are facing is dandruff and dry scalp. Sometimes, bathing a lot and using shampoo in excessive amount can also cause this problem. The environment can also affect this as heat causes sweat and moisture. It is said that the fungus causing dandruff feeds on these things. No one wants a dry and itchy scalp with flakes of dandruff so they are often trying remedies to get rid of dandruff. People often use anti dandruff shampoos for this problem but sometimes it is not enough and you have to use other methods. Some of which are explained below.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF?
- HOW DO YOU GET RID OF DANDRUFF FAST?
- HOW TO GET RID OF DRY SCALP?
- HOME REMEDIES FOR DANDRUFF AND ITCHY SCALP
HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF?
Dandruff is caused by a fungus named as Malassezia. This plays role in breaking down the sebum; released by sebaceous glands into fatty acids. These also act on dead skin cells that are naturally present. This causes dry and itchy scalp problem. This fungus grows the most in moist and wet environments. In this time, there is excessive sweating and this means that your dandruff will increase.
Ways to get rid of Dandruff:
There are many ways of getting rid of dandruff besides using anti dandruff shampoos. You can also consider herbal remedies for its removal.
Lemon is considered good for skin and scalp. Its acidity aids in balancing pH of scalp. The way to apply lemon is,
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and apply on scalp.
- Massage your scalp lightly.
- Now rinse with water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon and wash your hair with it after mixing it with water.
- Take a small quantity of baby oil and apply on scalp thoroughly.
- Use your fingers lightly for gentle massage.
- Cover your hair with towel and leave the oil for night.
- Rinse your hair in the morning with a good anti dandruff shampoo.
By doing this on a regular basis can help you.
HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF FAST?
You can use oil for getting rid of dandruff. Oil is always considered good for scalp but using it excessively might not be good. If you are using oil for limited time then it is beneficial.
- Take a small amount of mineral oil. For this purpose you can use tea tree oil, pure olive oil and peanut oil. Heat them for a little while and then apply to your scalp.
- Massage your scalp using fingers lightly.
- Leave the oil for some hours.
- Remove the oil using a shampoo.
- If your hair seem to be greasy then leave your conditioner for some time.
You should use anti dandruff shampoo especially the one containing coal tar and keratolytics. If these are not present then use urea , sulphur or salicylic acid containing shampoo.
HOW TO GET RID OF DRY SCALP?
Many people get irritated because of their dry scalp. This can also affect your hair. Their beauty and quality might get affected. You can use many hair care products for this problem but using herbal remedies is always a good option. For this you can use,
First wash your hair and dry them.
- Take equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and pour it in a spray container.
- Spray this on your scalp and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Now wash your scalp with water.
This will effectively reduce the dryness of your scalp.
HOME REMEDIES FOR DANDRUFF AND ITCHY SCALP
It is best to use home remedies for the elimination of such problems. There are many things present in your kitchen pantry and fridge that can help you. You can use the following to get rid of dandruff.
Mix baking soda in your shampoo. Baking soda has anti fungal properties that might aid in soothing scalp and reducing itchiness.
Rinse your hair with Neem boiled water. Neem has antibacterial and antifungal properties that improve your scalp.
Tea tree oil
It has anti acne and anti fungal effects. Mix 1 to 2 drops of oil in your shampoo. Rinse with water.
It is said to be anti fungal. Mix one to two grounded garlic in the water and apply on scalp.
It is good for skin and scalp. You can apply it on the scalp directly. It is viscous and stays there. You can leave it for few hours and then rinse with water.
Heat half cup of virgin olive oil and mix 2 teaspoons of honey in it. Apply this mixture on scalp and massage gently by using your fingers. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it off using herbal shampoo. After washing, cover your hair with a hot towel.
If you are facing the problem of hair fall then you can use the following mixtures,
- Curd and lemon mixture
- Neem paste and curd
- Neem and coconut oil
- Oil and camphor
You can also take a hot oil massage once or twice in a week.
This will keep dandruff and hair fall away.
Many people want to know the answer to HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF? You can use a lot of methods to get rid of dandruff. Many remedies are described above; you can choose the one you think is the best. Always give some time to one cure and then switch to another one.